Terms and conditions
Please read the following terms carefully as use of this website means that you accept them.
Limitation of liability
- This website should only be used for information purposes. It is not advice and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decisions or take (or refrain from taking) any action. No information on this website is intended as an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares of Dairy Crest Group Plc.
- Dairy Crest is not responsible for the website's accuracy or its fitness for a particular purpose or the reliability of the access to this website.
- Dairy Crest is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this website. Dairy Crest does not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or that is free from computer virus or any other contaminating computer program.
Data protection and privacy
- Any details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Changes to the website
- Dairy Crest may change the website or these terms at any time by posting notice of the changes on the website. If you use the website after Dairy Crest has posted the changes you will be bound by the new terms. You should therefore ensure that you read the terms each time you use the website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.